Senior Counseling Center...
College Acceptance & Scholarship Letters:
Please bring a copy of your college acceptance & scholarship letters to the Counseling Center.
This information will be printed on the Graduation Program.
We want to honor all of your hard work by mentioning your name and ALL of the scholarships you were awarded, whether you choose that college or not.
You can also email a copy to Mrs. Rutledge in the counseling center: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's not too late to apply for scholarships to help you pay for your college tuition!
These two links will help you apply to multiple colleges with just one application!
Attention College-Bound Seniors:
If you need an un-official copy of your transcript to put with the scholarship you are applying for, please come to the Counseling Center and we will be more than happy to schedule a time to print your transcript for you.
If you need an official copy of your transcript sent to the college you are applying to, please go to the front office and sign the clipboard on the counter, and Mrs. Smith will be happy to send your official transcript to the college of your choice.
Please make sure you have your blanket release form (green sheet) filled out and turned in BEFORE you sign the clipboard. If you do not have this form turned in, you may pick up another one in the Counseling Center.
- Read all of the information on the website before you begin applying, to make sure you qualify.
- Set a timeline for when you will complete each step of the application process. Try to set aside one full day out of the week to apply. This is an investment in your future. Don't wait until the last minute, because it will cause you great stress and disappointment.
- If you need a recommendation from your teacher or counselor, or transcripts, please give them plenty of notice before it is due. If you wait until it is due, they may not be able to assist you, if they have appointments with other students.
- Take your time on the essays and ask your English Teacher to proof it for you, before you submit it.
- If you have any questions or need assistance AFTER you have read ALL of the instructions on the website, please make an appointment with your counselor and they will be more than happy to assist you.
- Let us know if you are awarded a scholarship, so we can share your success!
Hey GUYS, are you 18?