Buckle up, Christmas break is upon us! The break is from the 22nd to the 5th and we can bet your kids just. can't. wait. With the break approaching, it's time to plan out some fun things to do now and during!
- Christmas in the park: The Santa Clause - gather the family and head to the Friendship Park Amphitheater to watch a classic Christmas movie and meet Santa! Plus, there will be free hot chocolate and cookies.
- MSU-Burns Fantasy of Lights - The Fantasy of Lights is a Wichita Falls favorite that is fun every year! Grab a hot chocolate from your favorite coffee shop and walk around the front lawn of MSU. There are too many displays to name and this is a free event!
- The Polar Express - After you experience the Fantasy of Lights, climb aboard the Polar Express and view all of the beautiful lights throughout the country club neighborhood! The "trains" leave every 15 mins from the Dillard College parking lot. The cost is $5 per person.
- PTL Carriages - If a horse drawn carriage is more your style check these guys out! They also tour you around the country club. Call them at 940-636-4404 to set up a ride for your family!
- Chickasha Festival of Light - Chickasha is about an hour and fifteen minute drive, but is a super fun outing for a family. The community's 43-acre park is transformed into a light display that you can walk through with your family!
These are just a couple of ideas to get your family in the holiday spirit! What other fun things does your family like to do during this time of year? Let us know in the comments!