Office of the Superintendent...
- Are prepared for success in an institute of higher learning or in the work force.
- Apply accurate information to effectively solve problems and make decisions.
- Internalize character education curriculum by demonstrating appropriate behaviors.
- Investigate career pathways, develop vision and goals, communicate these by the end of ninth grade, and update annually through class assignments.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Are responsible citizens, involved in an approved community service.
1. Expand Project Based Learning as the instructional model for the district.
- Support implementation of PLC and PBL
- Customize learning for all students
2. Tighten and align curriculum across all grade levels
3. Develop a learning culture throughout the district
- Attract, retain and develop all staff
- Develop a community-based accountability system
4. Continue to build relationships
- Keep student health and welfare a priority
- Advocate public education
- Share the "Burkburnett Story" across the state
5. Implement and support the strategic plan
- Open new campus and restructure district
- Maintain and improve facilities