Office of the Superintendent...
Teaching and Learning:
- As a learning community, we will develop and embrace a growth mindset that continuously stimulates collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication.
- Develop a plan to achieve a learning environment that values autonomy, collaboration, and trust.
- Identify measures of accountability based on evidence of student learning and that encourages professional improvement.
- Create an environment to retain staff at all levels.
- Develop a comprehensive retention plan to acknowledge value.
- Provide opportunities for staff collaboration.
- Analyze current initiatives to determine relevance in order to balance workloads and extra responsibilities.
- Transform learning spaces to optimize student learning in a safe and secure environment.
- Analyze, update and maintain safety measures and initiatives.
- Develop a plan to transform learning spaces to ensure collaboration, innovation and student engagement.
- The district will create parent/community partnerships to promote opportunity, innovation, and growth for all learners.
- Provide teaming opportunities to improve home to school relationships.
- Establish and strengthen community partnerships to address district needs.