Pam Cravens - Child Nutrition Secretary
Summer Meals 2021
Children need healthy meals to learn. Burkburnett ISD offers healthy meals every school day. In our effort to help keep our students safe due to COVID-19 we will not be serving any Al La cart or any extra items until further notice.
- To Pay/View Balance - Click Here
- Breakfast Costs: Free
- Elementary Lunch Costs: $3.00
- Middle School Lunch Costs: $3.00. Menu
- High School Lunch Costs: $3.00
- P-EBT Flyer 2021
- P-EBT Family letter 2021
Free and Reduced application can be accessed in SKYWARD Family Access under the Food Service tab or from Child Nutrition at 408 Glendale Burkburnett TX 76365. If you have any questions, please all Deb Welch at 940-569-0061 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*when using the application on the BISD web site you must print and fill out the application. The completed application can be emailed to email@example.com* or taken to the Child Nutrition office at 408 Glendale Ave Burkburnett, TX 76354
- Breakfast Costs: Free
- Lunch Costs: .40¢
The questions and answers that follow and attached directions provide additional information on how to complete the application. Complete only one application for all the students in the household and return the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Deb Welch Director of Child Nutrition 408 Glendale, Burkburnett, TX 76354. If you have questions about applying for free or reduced-price meals, contact Deb Welch 940-569-0061.
1. Who Can Get Free Meals?
• Special Assistance Program Participants—Children in households receiving benefits from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Food Distribution Program for Households on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), are eligible for free meals.
• Foster—Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
• Head Start, Early Head Start, and Even Start—Children participating in these programs are eligible for free meals.
• Homeless, Runaway, and Migrant—Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant qualify for free meals. If you haven’t been told about a child’s status as homeless, runaway, or migrant or you feel a child may qualify for one of these programs, please call or email Insert homeless liaison and migrant coordinator information.
• WIC Recipient—Children in households participating in WIC may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals.
Deb Welch Director of Child Nutrition