What is the P3 Campus Alert app?
The P3 Campus Alerts anti-bullying and safety app reporting system helps combat bullying and other negative activity in schools by empowering students to speak up. Social and peer pressure are some of the hardest obstacles for students to overcome.
The system allows for 1-way or 2-way anonymous encrypted communications between submitters (students or parents) and district administration and/or school staff. Users of the system have the option to remain anonymous or reveal their identity when submitting a report.
How does it work?
The P3 Campus Alert app can be accessed and used in two ways:
- Visit the Burkburnett ISD website and click on the “P3 Campus Alerts” button or text link to submit a report expressing their concern.
- P3 Campus Alerts mobile applications can be downloaded directly from the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Review and explain to students and staff how the app works and how to use it.
- Post informational posters throughout each school in the district explaining how to use the app.
- Monitor the alerts on all regularly scheduled school days from 7AM – 5PM. Alerts that are submitted after 5:00PM, or on weekends and holidays, will be addressed on the next regularly scheduled school day.
To send reports from the Web/Internet go to: p3campus.com
To send a report from your phone:
- Download the P3 Campus Alerts app for free from the Apple store or Google Play store.
- Start the App
- Send important reports to school officials
- Add a screenshot, photo or video about the incident
In an emergency, always call 9-1-1!