2021-22 Return To Learn...
- Return To Learn 2021-22 Plan
- Return To Learn 2021-22 Plan (Spanish)
- Return to Learn 2021-22 Plan Addendum
- Return to Learn 2021-22 Plan Addendum (Spanish)
- BISD Return-to-Learn Guide Addendum - (Spanish)
- BISD Return-to-Learn Guide Addendum - (Spanish) 
- Remote Asunchronous Virtual Learning Plan
- ESSER Funding Plan
- May 25th Vision Team Meeting Agenda
- May 25th Vision Team Meeting Notes
- May 25th Vision Team Meeting Sign In
- BISD Translation Procedures (English)
- BISD Translation Procedures (Spanish)
The 2020-21 school year was one of the most difficult years to plan for in the history of education. Working together, BISD and its students, parents, and community provided a safe, and productive educational experience. Moving into this year, we have made some changes to our Return to Lean plan that reflects the current state of affairs with the COVID-19 virus.
Both TEA and the CDC have issued guidance for schools and we will ensure our plan adheres to those guidelines. In our plan for this year, you will see changes to many restrictions we had in place last year. In most every case, we are able to relax our protocols due to the vaccination and local immunity rates. We hope to provide an educational experience for our students, parents, and community members that is as close to “normal” as possible.
Many new daily routines we put in place due to COVID turned out to be positive additions to our practices. So some of those day to day routines will remain for this year as well. They will be reflected in the plan. While our plan calls for relaxed protocols, we must remain diligent and will be ready to alter those should the need arise.