At Burkburnett Middle School, we strive to create a culture where our students feel safe and engaged in their learning. Working in partnership with you, we will prepare our students for any challenges they may face. We know that at BMS all students can achieve when provided the means to do so. It is a privilege to educate your children and we look forward to a successful school year.
We look forward to another great year as your partner.
- Campus Site Maps
- School Parent Compact 2019-2020
- School Parent Compact 2019-2020 Spanish
- Title I parent involvement policy 2020-2021
- Purple Star Website
- Prescription Medication/Treatment Request Form
- Non-prescription Medication Form
- BMS Lunch Menu
Michael Baughman, Principal
Notice of Campus Decision-Making Team Selection
Burkburnett Middle School is currently seeking members who will serve on the 2021-2022 Campus Decision Making Team for a 1-year term. Positions to be filled include:
- 2 Parent representatives who have, or will have, children attending the campus in 2021-2022 (cannot also be Burkburnett Independent School District employee),
- 2 Business representatives. The business representative does NOT have to live within the district and the business does NOT have to be located in the district,
- 2 Community representatives. Community representatives MUST reside within the district and MUST be at least 18 years of age.
If you are interested in serving, please email the campus principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 22, 2021.
Selection of Campus Improvement Team members are made within the guidelines of Education Code 11.251(c), (e)