Welcome and thank you for stopping by to learn more about our school and our AMAZING Overton Ray scholars and staff! As the principal of Overton Ray, my goal is to cultivate a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment that challenges students to achieve high standards and develop their academic, social, emotional, and creative learning... all while having FUN! I am a huge proponent of "outside-the-box" thinking that inspires a passion for learning among students, teachers, families, and community members. Each member of our Overton Ray Family plays an integral role in the lives of our students. Our focus is on building positive relationships with students, families, and the community to support our students in everything they do. We like to celebrate the achievements of our students and staff with special events and random dancing! We welcome you in visiting our campus and hope that you feel a sense of belonging and positive vibes as you walk through our halls!
Kevin Hunter, Principal
- Campus Site Maps
- Campus Improvement Plan
- Overton Ray Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures - August 2018
- Title I Parent Involvement Policy
- Overton Ray Three-way Pledge
- Accountability ratings for the 2018-2019 school year for our campus can be found at https://www.burkburnettisd.org/bisd-texas-academic-performance-report.
- Learn more about our Watch D.O.G.S. program!
- Prescription Medication/Treatment Request Form
- Non-prescription Medication Form
- Purple Star Campus Website